It can be difficult to find safe, non-toxic pesticides and fungicides that are also effective. The solution is Neem oil does just that.
Neem oil can be derived from most part of the neem tree in lower concentrations, but the seeds have the highest concentration of the portion gardeners want for its insecticide and fungicide properties.
Our Selection for The 5 Best Neem Oil as Pest Control
Here our selection for the best 5 Neem Oil Products for Gardening:
- Monterey LG 6148 046029 Neem Oil Ready-to-Use 32Oz
- Natria Bayer Advanced 706230 Insecticidal Soap Ready-To-Use
- Safer Brand Neem Oil Concentrate, Green
- Organic Neem Bliss 100% Pure Cold Pressed Neem Seed Oil
- Neem Oil 100% Pure .Uncut 16oz
Neem Oil as the most effective Garden solutions
Here are more reason Neem Oil is hailed as one of the most effective solutions for your garden:
It’s organic. It is effective for over 200 insect species.
It does not kill beneficial insects and animals as synthetic pesticides can.
Neem oil prevents bugs from developing to its next stage. So, it is effective for harmful insects of all stages. The active ingredient naturally found in neem oil, azadirachtin, prevents the insect and other pests from eating the leaves when you apply it by, smothering, acting as an antifeedant, or disrupting its hormones.
Neem oil controls root-knot nematodes, by keeping the larvae from hatching. It won’t harm earthworms.
You can spray it in winter, during your dormant season to kill to eggs of insects and pest that would overwinter.
It can also work to repel harmful insects. You can spray it right on your plant and it won’t harm them.
Is child and pet safe. So, it can be used on indoor plants as well. Kills and prevents fungus and mildew on plants.
Neem oil also fights bacterial diseases in plants like fire blight, which can cause plants to wilt and look scorched by the sun.
Protects berry bushes and fruit trees from pests. For example, it protects the apple tree from worms and berry bushes from the mildew, fungus, and other bug that so often plague them.
It protects your vegetables. Neem oil will protect your nut trees as well.
Mosquito repellant- Use neem to make your gardening time more enjoyable by eliminating the irritation of the blood-sucking mosquito. Insects do not develop a resistance to neem oil and become immune.
It’s biodegradable and doesn’t create any toxic runoff that would harm nearby water supply.
The Most 3 advantages and Benefits of Neem Oil for Gardening
If we cant to sum up the most advantages of using Neem Oil for Organic Gardening:
Neem Oil as Insecticide
Neem Oil as Fungicide
Formulated to prevent and control various fungal diseases, including Black Spot on roses, Powdery Mildew, Downy Mildew, Anthracnose, Rust Leaf Spot, Botrytis, Needle Rust, Scab, and Flower, Twig and Tip Blight.
Neem Oil as Miticide
Controls Spider Mites and may be used on all roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, and fruits and vegetables grown in and around the home and home garden.
Other Advantages and Benefits of Neem Oil for none Gardening
- HAIR AND SKIN: Commonly Used for Skin Irritation. Helps Protect, Nourish and Moisturize Dry Sensitive Skin. Rich in Omegas 6 & 9 Essential
- Fatty Acids and Antioxidants. Adds shine plus supports dry scalp health and hair-loss.
- THERAPEUTIC FUNGAL, LICE & MORE: Professional Strength. May aid conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, head lice, nail fungus and more…
- ORGANIC GARDENING: Excellent all-natural protection against pests, fungus and more…
- PET CARE: Can be added to pet shampoo to assist with fleas, repel insects and aids irritated skin.
The 5 Most Effective Neem Oil Products
Neem oil boasts a plethora of natural benefits, that would usually require the gardener to spend money on a variety of different products to meet the well-rounded need that Neem Oil accomplishes by itself.
Save money and time, and give your plants a fighting chance against harmful bugs and pests, fungus, bacteria, and other plant diseases using this highly recommended Neem Oil.
New ready-to-use (RTU) formulation for organic gardening.
Has both insecticidal and fungicidal properties for control of black spot, powdery mildew, rust, spider mites, aphids, whiteflies and more.
For use on roses, flowers, houseplants, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruit and nut trees and vegetables.
Features of Monterey LG 6148 046029 Neem Oil
It is also a matricide to control spider mites.
- New ready to use (rtu) formulation
- For organic gardening
- Both fungicidal and insecticidal properties to control black spot, powdery mildew, spider mites, aphids, whitefly and more
- Use on Roses, Houseplants, Ornamental Trees and Shrubs, Fruit & Nut Trees and Vegetables
- Can be used in and around the home
This product will control insect pests on vegetables, houseplants, ornamentals and fruit and nut trees and is effective against adult, larvae, and nymph stages of pests.
Protects edible and ornamental plants from damaging insects.
This product is a broad spectrum, preventative bio fungicide recommended for the control or suppression of many important plant diseases
It controls insect pests on vegetables, houseplants, ornamentals, fruit, nut trees and is effective against adult, larvae, and nymph stages of pests
It exists also on 24 Oz, check this link for more informatin : tria 706240A Concentrate Neem Oil, 24 Oz, Blue Bottle
- Natria products are non-synthetic, innovative alternatives to convential solutions
- Kills Aphids, Mealybugs, Mites, White Flies and other listed pests
- Use indoors or outdoors
- Insecticidal soap
- Kills aphids, mealy bugs, mites, white flies and other listed pests
Take on two plant problems at once with Safer Brand Neem Concentrate.
This 16 oz bottle of concentrate makes 16 gallons of fungicide/insecticide.
Neem oil has a dual purpose for your plants, whether they’re in your garden, lawn or inside the house.
This biodegradable oil, derived from the neem plant, stops insect pests and destroys several fungal diseases.
Safer Brand Neem Oil Concentrate functions as a fungicide for use in the prevention and control of various plant fungal diseases including black spot on roses, powdery mildew, anthracnose, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab, as well as flower, twig and tip blight.
For lawns, use the mixture you create to battle snow mold, dollar spot and brown patch.
This concentrate can also be used to create insecticide spray. Use the spray to control pest eggs, larvae and adults including whiteflies, leaf rollers, beetles, aphids, and mites.
Safer Brand Neem Oil Concentrate may be used on all roses, flowers, houseplants, herbs, trees, shrubs, spices, home lawns, and vegetables grown in and around the home and home garden.
This OMRI Listed concentrate comes in an easy-to-use bottle – just mix the amount you need to apply to problem areas.
The concentrate you don’t use can be stored for later. With this 16 oz of concentrate, you will be able to make up to 16 gallons of neem oil spray, which is compliant for use in organic gardening.
Features of Safer Brand Neem Oil Concentrate, Green
- Control black spot, spider mites, aphids, whiteflies, blight, botrytis, turf diseases and other insect pests.
- Kill insect eggs, larvae and adult insects
- Destroy the overwintering eggs of various insects
- Make up to 16 gallons of spray
- OMRI Listed and compliant for organic gardening
Neem oil is derived from the seeds of the neem tree through a process called cold press extraction which ensures the highest quality end-product.
The main active ingredient in this product, azadirachtin.
Neem Bliss is completely safe to handle, biodegradable and will not harm pets, humans, beneficial insects or bacteria within the soil.
Regular foliar application of Neem Bliss will ensure your plants remain healthy from seed to harvest.
Cosmetic Use : Add to your favourite Lotion, Cream or Shampoo. Start with a few drops and progressively increase to suit preference. DO NOT APPLY ON SKIN DIRECTLY. It has a very strong garlicky odour.
Pet Use : Make a spray as above and use. Or, add to pet shampoo in the ratio of 1:20 Pure Neem oil freezes below 70F. If that happens, gently thaw by placing the container in warm water
Warning : For External Use Only.
- Avoid getting into eyes.
- Keep away from children
- Buyers are responsible to take adequate precautions and conduct their own tests to confirm the suitability of this product for the intended use including regulatory requirements.
- Neem Bliss is 100% Cold-pressed pure Neem Oil, completely natural, totally free of chemicals
- Used in Organic Farming.
- Commonly Used for Skin/Hair-Anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory ingredient for Skin Care, Hair Care products
- Very effective Indoor/ Outdoor Plant Spray-High Azadirachtin content
Common uses: Neem oil is an effective prevention and control of various fungal diseases including powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, lice, dandruff, burns, wounds, athlete’s foot, sore throat, tiredness, cough, rust and headache.
It is also widely hailed as a natural insect repellant.
Safety information: Children and pregnant or nursing women should not use.
Large doses of Neem may be toxic. If you are currently on medication, consult with a doctor before using Neem