An incubator is a device simulating avian incubation by keeping eggs warm and in the correct humidity, and if needed to turn them, to hatch them.
Find here the Top 5 selling Incubators for Chicken Eggs.
Top 5 Incubators for Hatching Chicken Eggs
1# Magicfly Digital Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator 9-12 Eggs Poultry Hatcher for Chickens Ducks Goose Birds
This simple and reliable egg incubator is the fun for the family and household that wants to start incubating chickens, ducks and geese.
The easy design and functions allow kids to learn the basics of incubating eggs.
This incubator is so easy to use, the only thing you need to do is just add eggs.
This egg incubator features solid molded construction and all the built in electronics you need, to which automatically control temperature, rotate eggs.
The incubator is packaged with full LED displays, you can rest assure that they are in safe hands.
Features for Magicfly Digital Mini Fully Automatic Egg Incubator
- Brand new and good quality unit for incubating eggs
- Simple style, made of durable healthy PP+ABS material
- Digital Fully Automatic Egg Incubator – Fits 12 Eggs
- Automatic egg turner, (note: It is invisible to see the turner work, but it did turn and work, And you don’t need to turn the eggs manually.) It can hatch chickens, ducks, fowl and geese,etc.
- Automatic temperature controlling ensure the machine in an optimistic environment, Rohs, CE, C-tick Approved
The radiant heat tube gently warms the inside of the incubator, the air and eggs. Thermal action of the heated air flowing out of the exhaust vents in the top of the incubator, draws fresh air in through the bottom vent.
This thermal air flow also assists the drying of the chicks after they hatch. This design includes two small windows on top for viewing. The wafer thermostat is proven, accurate technology that produces great hatch results.
Features for G.Q.F. Manufacturing 1602N Hova-Bator Incubator
- The GQF Hova-Bator has been wide recognized for over 30 years as the world’s best small incubator.
- This Thermal Air Flow model, the 1602N, is the most economical and efficient incubator available.
- Heated air flows out the exhaust vents on top and draws fresh air through the bottom vent.
- Includes two small windows on top for easy viewing of eggs and hatching chicks.
- Can be safely used for a variety of poultry (chickens, ducks, quail, guinea fowl) as well as reptiles.
The IncuView™ has been designed to be an affordable alternative to other expensive plastic tabletop incubators on the market today.
The IncuView™ egg incubator comes with many of the same features that the high-end, expensive incubators have, yet at a fraction of the cost.
- Temperature: The proportional thermostat automatically controls the temperature by varying the amount of power that is supplied to the 40 watt heater instead of simply turning the heater off and on. This provides more precise temperature control over a standard on/off thermostat, and thus improves hatch rates. The IncuView™ also comes preset at 99.5 degrees F which is recommended for most eggs, yet can be easily adjusted if necessary, and a digital display makes it easy to read the current temperature.
- *Humidity* Built-in humidity rings and digital hygrometer (for humidity monitoring) allows the user to easily control humidity. The humidity gauge doesn’t just display the humidity percent, it shows you what range you should keep your humidity at for each phase of the incubation cycle. The flow-over humidity rings make it easy to fill just one, two, or all three humidity rings.
- *Egg Turning* The built-in automatic egg turner gently rolls the eggs six times per day (number of turns is adjustable), which prevents the yolk from settling while exercising the embryo. This rolling action is a close copy to how eggs are turned in nature. The universal tray also allows any size egg up to goose.
- *Hatching Period* The built in hatch timer keeps track of the days so you don’t have to. The clear dome lid allows for a panoramic view of the eggs, offering a great hatching experience. The durable plastic construction makes the IncuView™ easy to clean.”
The Incutek heater warms to a factory pre-set temperature of 100° F within minutes.
A digital display shows temperature, humidity, and days to hatch (days-to-hatch countdown timer is adjustable for a variety of eggs). The automatic egg turner turns the eggs completely every four hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate.
The high/low temperature notification light flashes when temperature is below 97° F or above 103° F. A large picture window provides a 360° unobstructed view inside the incubator, great for educational observation.
The deep bottom tray accommodates even large duck and goose eggs.
- Durable hard plastic outer shell protects incubator and is easy to clean
- Automatic egg turner turns the eggs completely every 4 hours to eliminate manual handling and improve hatch rate (41 egg capacity)
- An integrated fan pulls in and circulates fresh air to stabilize temperature and improve hatch
- An easy to read digital display shows temperature, humidity, and days to hatch (adjustable for a variety of eggs)
- High/low temperature notification light flashes when temperature is below 97°F or above 103°F
- Includes egg candler to monitor development progress of the eggs
- Large picture window provides a 360° unobstructed view inside the incubator
Solid state circuitry provides long lasting and reliable temperature setting. A red indicator light shows when the heater is operating.
Two large 9-1/2-inch by 3-1/2-inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs. An additional thermometer is included.
This is a great incubator for hobbyists and for educational purposes. Made with insulating polystyrene foam. 120 volts; 40 watts; 0.33 amps.
Features for Farm Innovators Model 2100 Still Air Incubator
- Easily accomodates up to 4 dozen eggs
- Built-in hygrometer measures both internal temperature and relative humidity
- Red indicator light shows when the heater is operating
- Two large 9-1/2-Inch by 3-1/2-Inch viewing windows allow for observation of eggs
- Made with insulating polystyrene foam