Here are the major reasons why one should consider getting a pair of trusty gardening gloves:
Gloves protect your hands from blisters, thorns and cuts while doing rough work like digging or pruning in the garden. Investing in one or more pairs of quality gloves is a good decision.
How to Chooses the right Gardening Gloves ?
Here are some tips on how to choose the pair that will suit you best:
1. Look for quality leather gloves with a cloth back; this will let the gloves breathe and keep your hands dry, cool and comfortable.
2. If mud bothers you, select rubber gloves with cotton lining.
3. When spraying pesticides or chemicals choose gloves that are made from neoprene. Gloves made from latex or any type of plastic may not offer the best protection.
4. When pruning roses, use gloves that reach up to the arms.
5. If you usually operate large garden machinery, buy gloves in brown instead of red as the latter may dye your hands.
6. Light cotton or even fingerless gloves may be useful for transplanting seedlings. They will allow more dexterity and so help to prevent the tiny roots from being crushed.
7. And of course, make sure that the gloves you buy actually fit your hands. If you have small hands, try the children’s gardening section. there’s nothing worse than trying to garden is gloves that are too big.
Your gloves must be comfortable as well as give protection to best serve your gardening needs.
Importance of Wearing Gardening Gloves
Gardening may be a relaxing hobby but it always comes with hand injuries, scratches, abrasions, wounds and sore fingers. But these leather gardening gloves can and will help you.
Each of the two Legacy Gardens gloves you will receive complement each other to make pruning thorny roses, composting and digging safe and easy.
The cut and puncture resistant goat leather cannot get cut through by rocks, thorns, twigs and scissors.
Its time to forget all about skin irritations, knuckle pains and hand injuries!
Types of gardening gloves
Rose pruning gloves
These gloves are longer for added protection of the forearms when pruning thorny rose bushes. Theyre an excellent choice for gardeners with sensitive skin who want to avoid direct contact with different plant materials.
These gloves are not just for gardening; theyre suitable for all manner of outdoor work. Theyre typically very sturdy with reinforced palms and quality material that wont tear.
All-purpose gardening gloves
These types of gloves are made of a variety of materials. Some are meant for lighter work, and others intended for tougher gardening jobs.
These are ultra-inexpensive gloves meant for one-time use. Theyre great for handling things like manure. You can get the dirty jobs done while wearing these gloves and simply throw them out when done. (source)
The Best Gardening Gloves List and Review
Here our selection for the Top 5 Gardening Gloves:
- 1-Pine Tree Tools Bamboo Working Gloves For Women And Men
- 2- Super Grippy With Special Protective Coating Against Cuts For Gardening
- 3- Professional Rose Pruning Thornproof
- 4- Garden Gloves Women Premium, For Gardening, Roses
- 5- Legacy Gardens Leather Gardening Gloves For Women And Men
Here the detail, features of each one.
Protect your hands from dirt, skin wounds and nasty splinters. Enhance your work and gardening experience: protect your hands like professionals do!
– Are you tired of skin wounds that occur while doing yard chores?
– Do you want to keep walking around with dirty fingernails and hands, even after you’ve scrubbed them for hours?
Why Pine Tree Tools Bamboo Gloves are number 1 in our Selection
– Excellent Abrasion Resistance with EN388 4132 Certification
– Comfortable and Durable Hand Protection
– Flexible Gloves that fit like a Second Skin
– Bare Hand Sensitivity
– Seamless Glove Guarantees a Comfortable Fit – No Skin Irritation
– Very Soft and Breathable with Perfect Ventilation to Keep Your Hands Cool
– High Quality Product Made from a Special Fabric: Bamboo
– Suitable as Garden Gloves, Work Gloves and Fishing Gloves & much more!
– All Sizes Available at All Times! Order Yours in Small, Medium, Large or XL
Why Pine Tree Gloves are made from a Special Fabric
- Bamboo is a soft and breathable fabric and one of nature’s most sustainable products.
- Bamboo grows without any pesticides or fertilizers and is naturally hypoallergenic. For the Pine tree Gloves, natural rubber is used to tighten the wrist which may cause an allergic reaction to very sensitive people.
- Bamboo fibres contain a natural antibacterial agent that reduces bacteria.
- Bamboo is more absorbent than cotton or synthetic fabrics. It absorbs perspiration and keeps your hands cool.
Amazing Stuff For You! is proud to introduce our Durable Home and Garden Gloves
Coated Palm & fingers provide superb liquid-resistance and superior grip!
Features a durable nylon shell to keep the dirt and bugs out as well as adding breathability!
Wet and muddy conditions make our gloves a must-have – they’re easy to clean and machine-washable!
Great for handling all your tools – shovels, shears, anything!
These gloves are designed to last, providing enhanced gardening enjoyment for season after season –
No gardening job’s too delicate; none is too tough. From garden to work, these gloves are tough to beat!
Features of Super Grippy Gardening Gloves
Puncture resistant coating reduces cuts and scratches all while providing a super grip and bare hand sensitivity! These breathable gloves are EN 388 certified for abrasion resistance, reduce perspiration, and protect against the heat and cold
These gloves are the perfect choice for weeding, planting, digging, landscaping, picking blackberries and other fruits, flowers, or vegetables, and for multiple other gardening projects and yard chores – even scaling that slippery fish is a breeze when you’re wearing our gloves.
Indoors, outdoors, all around the house, our gloves are up to the challenge
Having gloves that fit is essential to comfort, and in many cases, safety. When properly sized, gloves prevent blisters and offer greater dexterity and nimbleness.
These gloves are suitable for most women’s and men’s hands unless a large size is required
Bella gloves offer serious thorn protection, cultivated with everyone in mind. With a puncture-resistant, synthetic leather padded palm and reinforced fingertips, this rose glove provides what professional rose gardeners need most – strength, durability and comfort.
The elbow-length gauntlet cuff protects forearms from cuts and scratches. A knuckle guard gives added protection from thorny plants. Whimsical printed floral fingertips add extra grip.
Form-fitting spandex back for maximum comfort. Women’s size medium.
Gardening Gloves with Extra Long Forearm Protection for Women
Puncture resistant padded palm and reinforced fingertips
Elbow-length gauntlet cuff protects forearms
Knuckle guard gives added protection from thorns
Form fitting spandex back for comfort and flexibility
Whimsical printed floral fingertips for added grip
Garden Gloves Women Premium, For Gardening, Roses & Yard Work with Protective Grip and Breathable Microfiber with Touchscreen. Limited Offer.
Why RZleticc Gardening Gloves ?
Elegant yet durable and thorn proof, made from double stitched premium microfiber
Provides excellent protection and yet comfort and flexibility in handling any gardening tools
Excellent fit; has an elastic around the palm which allows them to fit on various sizes and keeps dirt out: medium, large and small
They do not cling onto branches as they are made from one continues piece of elegant microfiber; can easily be used with pruning shears
Can be used for garden, home and yard work, for roses and even suitable for men
KEEP YOUR HANDS SAFE & SOFT: Since gardening is your hobby, then you know how scratched, rough and weathered your hands get every time. The Legacy Gardens gloves however, will protect your hands and enhance your gardening experience! Plus, your hands will remain clean and soft without constantly using a moisturizer to bring them back to their original state!
THE ONLY GARDENING TOOL YOULL NEED: Designed to be flexible, comfortable and durable, these gardening gauntlets will protect your hands from roses and other thorny shrubs. They feature special-designed stitching around the thumb, making it much easier to grip garden tools even if you suffer from arthritis or other wrist and hand issues.
Made of natural goat leather, these rose pruning gloves are completely cut and scratch resistant. In fact, they are exactly what professional rose gardeners use for maximum strength, durability and comfort. Perfect for a Birthday gift idea
These premium garden gauntlets are meant to take your gardening projects to the next level which is exactly why they are an entirely natural, hypoallergenic and antibacterial product, made from breathable, A-Grade goatskin leather.