Are you tired of rushing to the coop at the crack of dawn to let your hens out? Are you sick of getting soaking wet on winter nights to lock your chickens in their coop? Have you had enough with poorly crafted coop door openers that give you a headache in installation?
Consider equip your cook with an Automatic Chicken Doors Openers & Closers. Find following the list & features of the top 5 Automatic Chickens Doors Kit.
How to install an Automatic Chicken Coop Door Opener & Closers ?
Installation is easy:
- Configure hen door over existing coop hole.
- Screw down rails with sliding door inside. Check to see if door is easily gliding up and down.
- Run the door all the way up to fully OPEN position and mark it.
- Install the Automatic Door Opener where the green string will attach to the door clip hole, by removing the outer plastic screw and screwing through the existing holes to the coop wall. Snug down hand tight and flush.
- Attach clip to string and door.
Check the following Automatic Chcicken Coop Door video for the step by step tutorial:
The 5 Best Automatic Chicken CoopDoor Openers Review
The chick safe coop door opener and door kit is a great solution for those not able to use their existing coop door or who do not yet have a door.
The runners and door are made of the best quality aluminum for excellent corrosion resistance.
Check here our Top 5 Picks for Automatic Chicjen Coop Door Opener :
The world’s leader in automatic poultry door openers brings an Electronic Doorkeeper for your chicken coop. Made in Germany for Cheeper Keeper USA for outdoor use, this door opener is constructed to be reliable and dependable in keeping your poultry flock safe from dusk until dawn.
An integrated photoelectric switch controls the electronic doorkeeper motor, which opens or closes the sliding gate of the poultry house via a pulling cord.
Easy to install and complete instructions included. Just install the rails, slide the door down, install the covered all weather motor, hook up the pulley cord to the door, and watch it close at night.
You can vary the sensitivity to close earlier or later, and open earlier or later. 60 seconds to open, 60 seconds to close, German engineering to perfection for 30 years. Gate measures about 8 3/4″; wide and 13″ high is best for all standard breeds.
This coop door uses the absolute least amount of moving parts and simplest technology, yet the refinement in the motor and laser cut stainless steel door is second to none.
NOTE: Needs space of 34″ tall by 12″ wide to install!
- NO ELECTRICAL OUTLET NEEDED–No cords–No complicated wiring–Automatic Opens at dawn, closes at dusk–Runs on 4 AA batteries will last for years–Limited Lifetime Warranty
Weatherproof Unit has all a quiet steel geared motor–Stainless Steel Door is 8.5″ x 13″
- 30 year reliable track record in chicken coop door openers using AXT-Electronic components–overload safety device, auto motor-stop if door is blocked to allow chickens to pass through for up to 3 minutes–Equipped with extremely rugged housings, seals and UV protection, SMT is triple varnished–resists dust, dirt, moisture, UV, ammonia gases, lightning strike proof and impact resistant
- For Outdoor installation (or, inside installation with purchase of the AS Light Sensor or purchase separate timer)–Complete Instructions, video installation, diagrams, and live online support
Complete Kit Includes Everything You Need–Fresh from the factory in Germany, packed in 100% Custom Recyled Box–Detailed Copyrighted English Manual–Some Assembly Req’d–Needs at least 10″ wide x 34″ height
Coop Auto Door is a heavy-duty, Amish-made, automatic chicken coop door that comes ready-to-use and requires minimal installation and setup. The predator-proof, heavy duty, all-weather aluminum door features a clean-sliding action that does not catch or stop.
The super-strong polycarbonate cover provides visibility and will not scratch, crack or break. Coop Auto Door features a concealed motor with no hanging wires, switches or exposed parts, and the motor comes with a standard one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
You will love the freedom that comes with an automated door, while your chickens enjoy the protection of the coop Auto Door. The frame (33” x 12” x 3”) fits over a 10.5” wide, 12” tall opening and is constructed of composite material that is impervious to the elements and provides a sturdy, easy-to-clean surface.
Cord strength is rated at 120lb. Motor lifting capacity is 6lb. Parts operating temperature ranges from -30f to +120f.
How Automatic Chicken Coop Door Works ?
that’s it with the basic model you can simply enter the times you wish for the door to open and to close. The door features am/pm or 24-hour clock operation, scrolling speed controls, and low battery/jam indicators.
Operating modes include timer, override, manual and second chance. Timer mode adjusts open/close times based on clock time.
Override mode temporarily holds your door in an open/closed position without losing presets. Manual mode allows you to move the door on demand without losing calibrated settings.
The second chance option enables end of day door reopening and closing for “latecomers.” Power your automatic chicken door with 4aa batteries or electric power.
Solar kit also available. Manufactured in the USA in Lancaster county, Pennsylvania.
Features of Automatic Chicken Coop Door
- Coop Auto Door is a heavy-duty, Amish-made, automatic chicken coop door that comes ready-to-use
- Easy installation
- 3 operating modes: Timer, manual & override
- Upgradable to sunrise/sunset mode, which uses location to automatically set open/close times daily
- The predator proof heavy duty aluminum door with composite frame will not rust, rot or warp
Protecting your chickens is easy with chick safe; the only “all-in-one” automatic chicken coop door openers with timer and light sensor. These automatic pop hole openers with advanced microprocessor control technology give you the flexibility you need and help keep your hens safe from predators.
No more early mornings or rushing back to lock your chickens away safely at night. These “all-in-one” openers with timer and light sensor are easy to set up and even easier to use thanks to a simple menu and fully featured digital display.
Powered by 4 x aa batteries supplied or electric powered via USB cable (not included), they are designed to perform all day, every day in all weather conditions so you can relax knowing that your hens will be safely looked after.
The chick safe premium opener and door kit comes packed with some great features including an integrated timer and light sensor, full manual door control and our unique failsafe mode for that extra peace of mind giving you total flexibility over how and when you want your coop door opened or closed.
Strong yet light, this kit is an ideal replacement for chicken coops with horizontal sliding doors or for chicken coops with heavy doors. Easy to fit and suitable for nearly all coops, this will get you up and running in no time. The door measures 9 inches x 12 inches (22.5cm X 30cm) with two runners, fully exterior grade weatherproof aluminum, measuring 24 inches (60cm) in height. each Coop construction is different.
To allow maximum flexibility of installation no hardware is supplied with this door kit.
For an opener built for extreme weather conditions see the chick safe extreme with a high powered motor and military grade electronics.
- All-In-One design with integrated timer and light sensor – no complicated wiring or limit switches
- Full manual door control and unique failsafe mode
- 5 to 120°f temperature operating range
- Low battery indicator and door closed indicator visible 100 yards away
- 9″X 12″ exterior grade aluminum door suitable for most species
4# Premium Automatic Chicken Coop Pop Door Opener & Door Kit Combo
Features of Premium Automatic Chicken Coop Pop Door Opener
- Snooze in bed for a bit longer, in the peace of mind that a high-end automatic chicken coop door opener will reliably let the birds out at sunrise!
- Reliable TIMER settings, easy to adjust to changes in sunrise and sunset time and an embedded
- LIGHT SENSOR make the ultimate chicken coop door kit! As one of the best chicken coop accessories, this is a must for chicken owners.
- Why run to the coop to close the door in rain or snow? Wave sleepless nights goodbye and save yourself worries about closing the coop door with our auto chicken coop door opener! Keep your poultry safely protected in the coop and prevent predator attacks while you lay on your couch nice and warm!
- No complicated assembly, no time-consuming instruction details! Get ALL you need to set up ChickenGuard automated chicken coop controller and install it in no time on the coop door! The Door Closed Indicator, the large LCD screen, and the big, EASY-TO-PRESS BUTTONS are made for your convenience.
Extreme Automatic Chicken Coop Pop Door Opener & Door Kit Combo | Outdoor / Indoor Auto Door Opener, Chicken Coop Accessories by ChickenGuard
Imported direct from the United Kingdom we bring you our best selling door opener, the ASTx Extreme, paired with our Oak runner and aluminum door kit.
Specifications: Aluminium Door Size: 16 inch x 12 inch; Oak Runner Length: 60 cm / 24 inch.
Combining both a Timer and a Light Sensor, this gives you the ultimate in flexibility for controlling the pop-hole door.
Easy to setup with an integrated LCD screen for straight forward settings adjustment. Extreme Door Opener is the one to go for!
This best selling Automatic Chicken Door Opener comes packed with some great features. It includes:
- an Integrated Timer and
- Light sensor
- full manual Door Control and
- unique Failsafe Mode for total flexibility over how and when you want the pop-hole door Opened or Closed.
Running on only 4 x AA batteries, our ASTx Door Opener has been designed with ease of use in mind. Depending on frequency of use, will run for approximately 6 months to a year before it needs new batteries.
How to Set and Use Extreme Automatic Chicken Coor Pop Door ?
Simply secure the Control Box to the front of your coop, set your Opening and Closing preferences and your away.
The buttons extra big so that you can easily press them with gloves on in the winter!
As we all know, days get longer and shorter throughout the year so if you were to use only a timer to close the door, you would have to adjust the closing times at least twice a month to keep pace with length of the day-if you forget, you might find that you’re little darlings get locked out!
Configurable fail-safe mode – closes door at a programmable time even if it is still light. Manually Control the door with a simple press of the button. Easily adjustable LUX sensitivity to vary when the door opens or closes when using the LUX sensor.